- Over the past week I finally moved over the dispersion effect project and started a new one that was called like a fire effect.
- It made me feel great because finally i moved on and actually did a Photoshop effect after a long time.
- I learned a lot about using the gradient tool and the screen settings and using different types of new layers. I faced a challenge of finding the right fire image to screen behind my actual image so i could create a fire effect.
- I overcame these challenges by finding more and more fire flame images for the effect and trying them out.
- Nothing really failed this time and i was able to finish the effect.
- In the future i anticipate me doing some weather like effects and those probably being my last effect.
- I learned about different types of layers, screen effect and the gradient tool. I learned their specific roles and how do these really work. My end product was a man with his hand on fire.
- How many effects am I suppose to show at the end?