- The EA was very interesting and amazing. It had a very interesting way of making us learn all the computer languages. It was something unique like a fun way to learn. The lessons had a lot to offer I felt like they were designed like the language you needed to know and then five or six professions to go along with it. But since we did the lessons in a fun away I really didn’t learn anything like how to write normal numbers into Binary language.
- I completed modules like Binary language and those truck modules but even after completing them and listening to what the videos said I kind of felt that the story of the secret service agent was kind of getting in the way of making us understand how to really use those conversions.
- The lessons were easy as they had told us what buttons to press in order to make the comparisons. But I still didn’t learn anything as i just had to press buttons and got the answer and didn’t learn how to actually do it.
- I don’t really think that we need to finish the lessons from that website as i din’t find it too useful but I wouldn’t mind actually using a Website and actually learning about these languages.
- The Final thoughts were that if this was a way of introduction to these computer languages then it was fun but i didn’t find a lot of learning.